This page was copied from other internet source. My main purpose is to share the idea of Celebration of Eid Ul-Adha by the Muslims communities and the Islam believers.
Hari Raya Haji (Arabic: عيد الأضحى ‘Eid Ul-Adha) or Hari Raya Haji is a festival That is celebrated around the world. It is the largest in the Muslim festival of Eid is celebrated in Addition to any one of Syawal. Eid al-Adha is celebrated on the day of the ten, eleven, twelve and Thirteen months Zulhijjah Others year. Takbir Eid al-Adha begins with the night 10-Hijjah, followed by Prayers and the Eid al-Adha Eid al-Adha Sermon in the morning 10-Hijjah, the response was followed with a Sacrifice can be Performed either on 10 or 11 or 12 or day 13-Hijjah.
Eid al-Adha is a special celebration Because it is a day for Muslims to commemorate the Sacrifice of the story of Abraham in fulfilling the commands of Allah and to his son-tolerance Ishmael in order to meet God Almighty
In Addition, one of the privileges and Eid al-Adha Today Tasyrik Sacrifice is a religious. Rituals of Sacrifice can only be done in four days after the start time Preacher Eid al-Adha Sermon delivered up BEFORE the sun sank on the 13th day of Dhul-Hijjah.
In terms of language, meaning close to the victim, while in terms it means the exercise of religious orders or obey the commands of God Because he wants to draw closer to Him.
Sacrifice Feast falls on the tenth day of the month-Hijjah, the last month of the Islamic Hijra calendar. 10 Hijjah is an IMPORTANT date in the history of Islam in Which Adam and Eve his wife excluded from heaven and down to earth BEFORE the meeting at Arafat, outside the city of Mecca.
On election day, circumcised Muslims wearing the most beautiful, cleanest, and also rates wearing perfume. On the morning of the Feast of Sacrifice, the Muslims will perform Hari Raya Prayers of `two racks with 7 followed by AHS in the first 5 Interpretation Interpretation in the second rak` ahs `AHS shelves.
Normally the Eid al-Adha Prayers Slightly accelerated compared with Eid Prayers. Accelerated a bit of wisdom Adha Prayers are to give more time to Slaughter the Sacrifice. A little wisdom Eid Prayers will be passed to allow an opportunity for Bear Fight THEIR who are not fulfilling obligation to pay zakat and Desirable to eat BEFORE going to the mosque. 
However for the Eid al-Adha, the wisdom of the next meal Desirable That is the first food eaten on that day is a Blessing meat. After Prayers, the Sacrifice will be initiated. Cows, goats, and sheep That Graded to be slaughtered en masse in the mosque BEFORE distributed to the public, Mulia to Bear Fight in need.
Hari Raya Haji is celebrated When Muslims make the pilgrimage to Mecca, to visit the Temple and sacrifices. the Koran did not specify, but the Muslims hold That this festival commemorates the willingness of victims to Surrender THEIR children of Abraham as a Sacrifice to God .
After the prayer, Muslims will once again flock to Cemeteries to visit loved ones. Everyone will be wearing new clothes and after That the young will ask forgiveness from the parents. That after all people will touch a variety of dishes Hilman BEFORE the visit, and visit other Others.
 Hari Raya Haji in the Hadith
- According to the Hadith (translation), Which was Narrated by Abu Dawood from Anas, who says: “The Prophet Came to Medina, while They Were busy rejoicing over two days. Then the Prophet said:” What day is two days? They said: “We usual happy for two days at the time of Ignorance: The Prophet said:” He has replaced it with a better day than two days for the Eid and the Eid al-Adha you. “(Abu Daud and Imam Abu Anas Al-Nasai)
- According to the Hadith (translation) “no good son of Adam is more loved by Allah on the day of Eid al-Adha religious but a victim. Surely That animals are Graded on the Day of judgment will come complete with horns, hair and Nails . Sacrifice of worship is Indeed Blessed by God BEFORE the blood of animals That Fell to Earth. So Should you feel relieved and pleased with the Sacrifice of prayer That you do. “(Hadith Narrated by At-Tirmidhi)
- Based on a hadith (translation), Which was Narrated by Imam Tirmizi and Al-Hakim says: “There by the children of Adam on the Day of Adha will be a favored charity of the shed blood of God (slaughtered victim). That Came On the day of Sacrifice judgment with its horns, feathers, claws and Nails. Surely the blood of the victims took place at the Glorious God BEFORE the sight of blood was spilled to the earth, then do ye Shall Sacrifice with a clean heart. “
- Based on a hadith (translation) Ibn Abbas and Jabir bin Abdullah Al-Ansariy ra:
Ibn Juraij said: I have been Told by ‘Ata’ Ibn Abbas and Jabir bin Abdullah Al-ra Ansariy both say: No prayer for the Prayer Day Fitr (Eid) and Prayer Day Sacrifice (Eid al-Adha). After a while I Asked ‘Ata’ about it: Then he said: “I have been Told by Jabir bin Abdullah Al-Ansariy That reported: There is no Adhan for Prayer Day Fitr (Eid), either or after the priest Sulawesi Came out . Also no iqamat or anything.
The other term for Eid Ul-Adha in malay is (Hari Raya Korban) or The Sacrifice Day. In the 10th in islamic calendar. The muslims will celebrate the day by sacrificing their breed livestock like; cows, goats, and camels. This as what has mention in this article. Sacrificing animals following what is reveled in the Al-Quran is a usual affair to muslim like me, But it’s hard say when we sacrificing, Time efforts, and feeling just for the sake of others. and or to our family because of love with them.
It’s rather hard to accept when sacrifice our feelings to our love ones. to the who has departed from us even though we are not willing those things to happen, This is the truth of life. What ever should it happen we have to surrender our selves to Allah. Ask His forgiveness and guidance.
All of these are depending to what is the purpose of the sacrifice that we have done. What we have done or to done depends upon our intention, If it is for good then we will be rewarded and given forgiveness from our past sins. In reverse, we will be punished if we pretend to good, but with a bad intention.
We ever we have done or will be doing, it’s up to us think what is the best for us. Anyway we have to think.
 External links
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Basa Sunda
- Norsk (bokmål)
- Norsk (nynorsk)
- Simple English
- Српски / Srpski
- Srpskohrvatski / Српскохрватски
- Татарча / Tatarça
- ئۇيغۇرچە / Uyghurche