As one of the countries involve in the ring of fire, Japan‘s recent earthquake was another shocked to the public and the whole world after the 2004 tsunami happening in Ache and the other counties around Indian Ocean.
The Japanese archipelago is located in an area where several continental and oceanic plates meet. This is the cause of frequent earthquakes and the presence of many volcanic and hot spring across Japan. If earthquakes occur below or close to the ocean, they may trigger tidal waves “tsunami”
The picture below shows the map of the active volcanic activities through out the world.
Japan is one those counties in the street of ” The Ring Of Fire” This natural phenomena nothing could stop even the high tech country. Thus this made me to think of God‘s power not any one in this world can or will stop it. What we have to do is to pray for our safety, for those who are believers. Be alert and accept that what ever happen is in God’s own ability and power.
Be prepared to what ever happen on us , as we already know that there are natural phenomenon will occur in the future. I sympathized on what was happening in Japan, but I just could say my prayer. to those who were badly affected by the tsunami.
As stated in the associated press that millions of people were facing a fourth night without water, food or heating in near-freezing temperatures in the devastated northeast. Meanwhile, a third reactor at a nuclear power plant lost its cooling capacity, raising fears of a meltdown, while the stock market plunged over the likelihood of huge losses by Japanese industries including big names such as Toyota and Honda. Thus this may causes lost of income in the country.
Funeral problem also occur, “”We have already begun cremations, but we can only handle 18 bodies a day. We are overwhelmed and are asking other cites to help us deal with bodies. We only have one crematorium in town,” Katsuhiko Abe, an official in Soma, told The Associated Press.
“We have requested funeral homes across the nation to send us many body bags and coffins. But we simply don’t have enough,” he told the AP. “We just did not expect such a thing to happen. It’s just overwhelming.”
I hope these will end very soon so that people of Japan especially those in the affected area could start there livelihood as usual.
- Indonesia volcano erupts in Pacific Ring of Fire,Japan tsunami (socialdiets.wordpress.com)
- Was The Magnitude 8.9 Earthquake In Japan A Sign That The Ring Of Fire Is Coming To Life? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Earthquakes, Tsunamis and Volcanoes. (inmatezero.wordpress.com)
- Pacific Northwest at risk for quake like Japan’s (cbsnews.com)
- Japan Earthquake,Japan Tsunami,Japan Quake,Miyagi prefecture (socialdiets.wordpress.com)
- Japan earthquake and tsunami: How awesome power of tsunami is unleashed (dailymail.co.uk)
- Update: Japan Mega Earthquake-Tsunami (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Explainer: Earthquakes and Tsunamis (themoderatevoice.com)
- Quake moved Japan coast 8 feet; shifted Earth’s axis (ki-media.blogspot.com)
- March 11th 2011: Mount Karangetang / Indonesian volcano erupts hours after Japan earthquake (theboldcorsicanflame.wordpress.com)
- The Pacific Ring of Fire (cbc.ca)
- Quake moved Japan coast 8 feet; shifted Earth’s axis (cnn.com)
- Indonesia volcano erupts (independent.co.uk)
- “Breaking: New Explosion at Japan’s Fukushima Daiichi Unit No. 3 Nuke Reactor” and related posts (bradblog.com)
- “State Department Spokesman PJ Crowley Resigns Over Manning Comments” and related posts (michellemalkin.com)