Category Archives: Hand phone
I am a Nokia hand phone user for almost ten years and I have bought 4 models of Nokia phones for that period. My first Nokia phone model was the Nokia 3310. I was bought it on early 2003. That model is still functioning until this day. Although this hand phone has been swamped into sea water over night, after a little repair to some parts that had damaged, it works as if it is new.
The second Nokia phone model I’ve got was Nokia 6600. I bought it on November 2004. I like to hear musics and taking pictures. So I decided to buy this model where it was new in the market. I have this phone until the 3G Nokia hand phone was marketed in Malaysia. So I bought another model of Nokia phone.
This phone had also been poured by rain water in my bed room. The rain dropped through the roof whole and dropped to my phone. That was damaged the IC charger connector of my phone. I sent for repair. Again My Nokia N70 functioning as usual until now. The time this phone was in the shop for a repair. I bought another model.
The N73 Nokia smart phone. I bought it on September 2008. I like smart phones where I got 3 in 1. Why? because aside from communicating others, I can hear my favorite musics either the mp3 songs from its memory card or from the built in radio station software. I can also take any pictures that of beautiful scenery.
Mobile phones are of different types and model. But I like Nokia phones products, not with the software or with its format or platforms or with its supported software, but what I am after with Nokia phone is its durability rather than the platforms or any other functions. Anyway its up to our choice which phone models meets our satisfaction.
- Nokia Crisis: Windows Phone Hookup Seems Likely (devicemag.com)
- iPhone Casualty: Nokia Needs To Jump To Survive (conceivablytech.com)
- Nokia CEO calls company “burning platform,” kills first MeeGo phone (geek.com)
- Former Nokia Exec Claims CEO’s “Burning Platform” Memo a Hoax (readwriteweb.com)
- Nokia CEO Laments Company’s ‘Burning Platform’ (informationweek.com)
- Nokia CEO’s Burning Platform Internal Memo (thenokiablog.com)
- Nokia scraps its first MeeGo phone (venturebeat.com)
- Nokia CEO: “Only one MeeGo phone in 2011″ (dialtosave.co.uk)
- Nokia CEO prepares troops to jump into the unknown – AKA Microsoft (venturebeat.com)
- Nokia CEO believes they have been pouring gas on their own burning platform (zdnet.com)
- Nokia CEO: company must jump from our “burning platform” (arstechnica.com)
- Nokia’s problem: Is there time to change culture amid a burning platform? (zdnet.com)
- Nokia ‘on a burning platform,’ CEO warns in memo (lookatvietnam.com)
- Nokia CEO Stephen Elop rallies troops in brutally honest ‘burning platform’ memo? (engadget.com)
- Nokia CEO calls for huge change in memo: WSJ (marketwatch.com)
- “Nokia CEO Stephen Elop rallies troops in brutally honest ‘burning platform’ memo? (update: it’s real!) — Engadget” and related posts (pbokelly.blogspot.com)
- “Stephen Elop Admits Nokia Is A Burning Platform, Hints At Android / Windows Phone 7 Future” and related posts (softsailor.com)
- Nokia CEO: “Our Platform is Burning” (cbsnews.com)